The main expertise of this group is based on chemical technology to develop products from Indonesian natural resources, increase value of local sources, take care of environmental sustainability, fulfill people’s needs in the future, and reduce dependency against imported commodities.
Development of various innovative products is conducted into four laboratories, namely:
- Lab. Products and Industry Processes Engineering
- Lab. Inorganic Materials and Mineral Technology
- Lab. Polymer Technology
- Lab. Microbiology and Bioprocess Technology
Schematic diagram of research and innovation in this expertise group is displayed on the timeline matrix of product development with sources from agro, metal mineral, non-metal mineral, oil and gas, coal, and industrial-waste-based products.
Head : Prof. Tjandra Setiadi, Ph.D. [email@example.com]
1. Akhmad Zainal Abidin, Ph.D.
2. Dr. I Dewa Gede Arsa Putrawan
3. Tjokorde Walmiki Samadhi, Ph.D.
4. Ardiyan Harimawan, Ph.D.
5. Winny Wulandari, Ph.D.
6. Helen Julian, Ph.D.
7. Vita Wonoputri, Ph.D.
8. Hafis Pratama Rendra Graha, M.T.